How To Get Rid Of A Dark Neck? Try Whitening Cream!
Dark skin around the neck is not uncommon, but it is very unwanted.
Dark skin can become noticable by showing up as too much pigmentation in the skin along the crease that often forms in the neck area, especially when one gains weight.
Dark skin can also show up on other parts of the body, like the knees and elbows.
What Is Dark Skin?
Dark skin on the neck is not harmful in any way. It’s not contagious and it’s also not an infection, it just looks unattractive and can make someone’s self-esteem plummet.
Although not washing the skin on the neck properly is one of the reasons people can get dark neck, there are plenty of other reasons people might experience this.
Causes Of Dark Skin On The Neck
As mentioned, we know that the dark skin might be caused by poor hygiene, but if you’re sure that’s not it, you’ll have to look at other causes. There are a few common causes of dark skin on the neck.
- Too much sun exposure, this breaks down the skin over time and can cause the skin to get darker
- Because of weight gain, creases can start forming around the neck area which can lead to darker skin around the area.
- If you’re unlucky, you can inherit your dark skin from your family. If you have symptoms, ask around in your family and ask others if they have experienced something similar.
Symptoms Of Dark Neck
If you’ve experienced this skin condition first hand, you’ll know it. However, if you don’t have dark neck and you’re curious, it might be good to read up about the symptoms. If you think someone in your immediate surroundings is suffering from dark neck, this can help you spot it.
First and foremost, dark neck is known for its color change in the skin. Closer to creases in the neck, the skin looks darker, sometimes almost like it’s dirty.
Other symptoms include dark, thick patches on the neck, and sometimes the skin is dry. The color changes often start slow in dark neck, and will worsen over a few months.
If you are suffering from this condition, there are many way you can combat this.
Skin Lightening Cream
As you may know, the dark skin on your neck is caused by melanin, which is the pigment that makes skin appear darker. The more melanin, the darker the skin. Skin lightening cream can help you get rid of dark neck without much fuss.
One of the best products on the market is Meladerm Skin Whitening Cream. This award-winning lightening cream was first launched over ten years ago by Civant Skin Care.
It took the company four years of trial and error before they were able to perfect the skin lightening cream, but the result was a product that really works.
How Does Skin Lightening Cream Work?
The active and natural ingredients found in this cream suppress the formation of melanin in the skin, as well as target the melanosomes. The best thing about this particular skin lightening cream is that is controls the melanin formation without doing any harm to your skin, unlike many other lightening creams on the market.
Many skin lightening creams contain harmful ingredients, such as hydroquinone, parabens and sometimes even mercury. With long term use, this can cause the skin to break down, and it can even make you at risk for skin cancer.
Who Needs This Cream?
Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream is not only great for those of you who suffer from dark skin on the neck. You can also use skin lightening cream for other purposes.
- Scars and acne marks
- Hyperpigmentation (the red spot that stays after a large pimple has healed)
- Sun spots and other sun damage
- Dark elbows, knees, and arms
- Birth marks
The Civant Skin Care research team discovered an ingredient that lightens the skin without being harmful, called Alpha-Arbutin. The ingredient comes from the bearberry tree and is all-natural.
Alpha-Arbutin is costly to produce, which is why most other companies tend to stay away from it. Civant is one of the only companies willing to give up profit to produce skincare that contains this wonderful ingredient.
What People Say About Meladerm?
Other Dark Neck Remedies
If you’re not ready to commit to skin lightening creams, or you want to try at-home remedies first with things you already own, there are a few things you can try.
- Honey and tomato. Honey is known for its great bleaching properties, and it is used in countless of home remedies. Mixing honey with tomato, which is another skin lightening agent, will help you remove dark patches on your skin easily. Mix the two ingredients together and apply to the dark skin, leaving it on for twenty to thirty minutes. Repeat this daily for the quickest results.
- Cucumber. This wonderful vegetable is used to freshen up the under eyes, so who says it cannot help you with your dark neck? Apply cucumber juice to the skin and leave it on overnight for the best results. You can also mash cucumber and massage it into the skin for a few minutes.
- Olive oil. This amazing oil is used all around the world for all kinds of reasons. Those that love natural beuaty swear by olive oil, since it’s known for it’s nourishment and prevention of wrinkles. Those who want to use olive oil on their dark skin should mix it with lemon juice, to make sure it doesn’t only bleach the skin, but also nourishes it.
- Cocoa butter. Not only is cocoa butter super moisturising, it is also known to help you get rid of dark spots. When mixed with lemon and honey and applied daily, cocoa butter will help you lighten your skin in no time. Within a week of daily use you will see great improvement on the dark spots. We recommend that you take pictures to esily track your progress.
[su_button url=”https://askmaryrd.com/buymeladerm” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#00ca2b” size=”9″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: hand-o-right” rel=”sponsored” ]What are you waiting for? Order Meladerm now and get rid of dark neck for good![/su_button]